Guest Policies & Procedures
Guests are welcome at Beech Mountain Club, however, guests must be accompanied by a member or have appropriate guest cards to access Club facilities and activities. Guest cards should be carried at all times and must be available to present to Club personnel upon entering/accessing all facilities.
Accompanied Guests – Members are welcome to accompany their guests while they are using any Club facility and there is no need for Accompanied Guests to have guest cards. Accompanied Guests pay appropriate user fees where applicable.
Family Guests – defined as the Member’s parents, grandparents, children over age 22 (and their spouse), grandchildren (and their spouse) and the Member’s siblings (and their spouse)
- Family Guest cards are free of charge and issued upon request ONLY through the Administration Office located in Administration (Trillium) building during normal operating hours (Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 5pm and Saturday from 9am to 3pm during the summer and Tuesday – Friday from 9am to 4pm during the winter).
- The member must initiate the request and acquire cards for Family Guests. Family Guest cards are valid for up to one year and expire April 30th each year.
- Family Guests pay appropriate user fees where applicable.
Unaccompanied Guests – defined as all sponsored guests other than Accompanied or Family.
- Unaccompanied Guest cards are provided/sold to appropriately sponsored Unaccompanied Guests. To qualify (sponsor) an Unaccompanied Guest, a member must initiate the request and reserve the guest cards at least 72 hours in advance. To initiate the request, a member must complete the Unaccompanied Guest Request Application available on the Club website and/or in the Administration Office and deliver the form in person, via fax to (828) 387-2204, or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unaccompanied Guest cards are $15/day OR $50/week.
- Unaccompanied Guests also pay appropriate user fees where applicable.
- Guest cards cannot be processed on Sundays. Provided that guest card requests are made in a timely manner, Unaccompanied Guest cards may be processed/paid for in advance through the Administration Office during normal operating hours (Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 5pm and Saturday from 9am to 3pm during the summer and Tuesday – Friday from 9am to 4pm during the winter) and then held/made available for pick up at the location requested by the Guest (ie. Golf, Tennis, Pool).
All Guests, Family and Unaccompanied, are required to have their guest cards on their person at all times and must present card(s) upon entry to any Club facility.