Non-Property Owner Membership Options
After 50 years of operation with property ownership as a requirement for Club membership, the Beech Mountain Club is now offering a limited number of memberships to Non-Property Owners (NPO)! This means that regardless of where you reside, you no longer need to own property within the town of Beech Mountain to enjoy our amenities – including golf, tennis, pickleball, dining options, and more!
Members of the Beech Mountain Club overwhelmingly voted to offer this new membership option. The Board of Directors, members and staff are very excited to be able to expand our Club to surrounding communities. If you are interested, you can email Member & Guest Services or call us at 828.387.4208.
Dues levels, and what each level includes, are as follows:
- Social Membership: $2,115 includes unlimited family access to the pool, fitness center, dining venues, and social activities (event fees may apply). There is no access to golf, tennis, pickleball, or fitness classes for members, or their guests, at this level.
- Social Plus Membership: $2,465 includes unlimited family access to the pool, fitness center, dining venues, and social activities, plus fitness classes at no charge and daily play access to golf, tennis and pickleball at member rates.
- Sports Membership: $2,675 includes unlimited family access to everything except golf. Daily golf play is available at Sports Level member rates.
- Single Golf Membership: $4,775 includes Sports Level amenities plus unlimited golf greens fees for one designated member.
- Full Membership: $5,930 includes Sports Level amenities plus unlimited family golf greens fees.
If you would like more information about becoming a member, or are interested in taking a tour, please submit the contact form below.
If you are already a Club Member with a question about a Club event or activity, please contact our main office at (828) 387-4208 for assistance.
Photo credit Kristian Jackson